Open House Saturday 2/20 from 12:00pm to 2:00pm
Gorgeous 1920s Tangletown two story just half a block from Minnehaha Creek!
- Original hardwood floors and woodwork throughout.
- Large living room with wood-burning fireplace, crown moulding, french windows and french doors to the yard.
- Formal dining room with built-ins, piano windows, and crown moulding is open to the living room.
- Completely remodeled kitchen with Silestone counters, white enameled cabinets, recessed lighting, pantry cabinets, pull-out shelves, pot rack and stainless steel appliances from Wolf, Viking, Sub-Zero and Asko.
- Informal dining room off the kitchen with breakfast bar, built-in desk and french doors to the back patio.
- Spacious master bedroom with two closets and a walk-in closet that’s large enough to be a nursery.
- Second bedroom with an ensuite three quarter bathroom could also make a great master bedroom.
- Third bedroom and a full bathroom complete the upper level.
- Main floor fourth bedroom with ensuite half bathroom.
- Lower level family room with wiring for 5.1 surround sound.
- The lower level also features an exercise room, half bathroom, laundry, workshop and garage access.
- Beautiful brick and stucco exterior with a cement tile roof.
- Fantastic backyard with raised patio and full privacy fence.
- Spend your summer evenings chatting with your neighbors on the new front paver patio.
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 4677334 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.